With the matinee-idol good looks of a young Clooney, Carlos Gimenez sits listening to his guest in the subtly appointed conference room of the public advocacy firm where he spends most days he’s not kiting around the country and the world for his clients and his city. His penetrating but affable e
Clayton Feig Legacy Fund – Faces of Epilepsy
- 1 in 26 people will develop epilepsy at some point in their lifetime, and 150,000 new cases of epilepsy will be diagnosed in the United States each year.
- Despite the common nature of this disorder, every person faces a unique set of challenges and solutions. Most agree that having the opportunity to share their stories and give others a window into their experience can be truly uplifting.
- Currently 400,000 Floridians are living with this disorder, and through Epilepsy Florida’s 1 in 26 campaign, they can share their stories.
- Each story is different. Watch the videos below to get to know some of these amazing people.
- Share these profiles with your friends, family, co-workers and acquaintances, and join us in our efforts to spread awareness.
- Contact Carson Pedraza, Marketing Manager, at email@example.com to share your story and be featured on our blog!
Life was always a struggle. At age seven, I was outside playing with my friends when suddenly I had a grandmal seizure. After I was rushed to the hospital, the doctors could not control my epileptic seizures and weren’t sure if I was going to survive. After a week in the hospital and numerous
My name is Margaret Gregory I was diagnosed with epilepsy January 2009 at the age of 30. The seizures came as a surprise to my family as well as the team of neurologists