Epilepsy Resource Centers



  • http://www.211.org/ will link to local United Way 211 resource switchboard. The agency can provide information on local resources such as utility, food, etc.
  • Find A Ride Florida: Find transportation options in Florida at www.findarideflorida.org
  • Florida Commission for the Transportation Disadvantaged: Responsible for the coordination and delivery of quality , safe and cost effective
    transportation services https://ctd.fdot.gov/RiderInfo.htm
  • Department of Elder Affairs: Information, assistance and benefit counseling provided to older and disabled adults: www.elderaffairs.state.fl.us
  • FAAST, Inc.: Assisted technology program www.faast.org
  • i Can Connect: Provides people with both significant vision and hearing loss with equipment and training www.icanconnect.org
  • FL Dept. of Children and Families: To apply for Medicaid, food stamps and other benefits http://www.myflorida.com/accessflorida
  • Medicare Savings Program: To receive assistance with Medicare premiums https://www.medicare.gov/your-medicare-costs/get-help-paying- costs/medicare-savings-programs
  • JAN- Job Accommodation Network: Information on employment accommodation https://askjan.org/
  • Agency for Persons with Disabilities (APD): Agency supports persons with disabilities in living, learning and working in their communities:
  • Social Security Administration (SSA): To apply and learn about the disability process www.ssa.gov
  • Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA): Behavioral Health Treatment locator tool
  • Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP): Federally- funded program that helps low-income households with their home energy bills: http://www.floridajobs.org/community-planning-and- development/community-services/low-income-home-energy-assistance- program
  • Florida Division of Vocational Rehabilitation: federal –state program that helps people who have a physical or mental disability get or keep a job: http://www.rehabworks.org
  • Florida Housing Authority: Listing by county of housing assistance agencies https://www.hud.gov/states/florida/renting/hawebsites
  • Guardianship: Contact your local Legal Aid Society or Epilepsy Florida for resource information in your area.



Our Most Trusted Supporting partners